donderdag 26 juli 2012

FASHION // LOVE || Sandals



Because you can never have enough shoes... 


Lately I have been slightly obsessed with sandals! Ever since I saw Aimee Song of Song Of Style in her amazing sandals I've been obsessed! She has an amazing sense of style and if you don't know her yet, you should definitely check out her blog Song of Style! Take a look at some of her looks with sandals and at some of my personal favorites from net-a-porter


Aimee Song




Net-a-porter Favourites



Palace 120 Swarovski crystal-embellished snake sandals || Christian Louboutin




 Photos via Song Of Style and net-a-porter

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i love Aimee, she has a very amazing style! omg i want that Louboutin spikes heels! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So many amazing sandals! I totally love the ones from MIU MIU :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen