woensdag 18 juli 2012

FASHION // LOVE || Behind the scenes Amsterdam Fashion Week

Models of Bas Kosters chilling after the show! 

Behind the scenes at the Amsterdam Fashion Week

I promise this is the last post about Amsterdam Fashion Week! But I found some snapshots I shot between and some during the shows on friday at the Amsterdam Fashion Week! I wore an all black all outfit! Hahah black is the "color" I'm really most comfortable in, so that is always my go-to "color". I wore it with my newbies from the ZARA (also shown here) and my Vlieger & Van Dam bag (also shown here). Because you never kwow when it is going to rain I brought an (leopard, what else) umbrella with me! 


Merit (follow her on twitter) her outfit! Look at her bag! She DIY-ed it herself! Me likey! 









Photos by me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten