dinsdag 17 juli 2012

FASHION // INSPIRATION // LOVE || Military Love || Jan Boelo at Amsterdam Fashion Week


Military Love by Jan Boelo || Amsterdam Fashion Week SS 2013

I think I might have missed the most amazing show at Fashion Week the day I was there to visit Bas Kosters and Spijkers&Spijkers! In the evening designer Jan Boelo had his show and when I saw the first pictures on twitter I immediately knew I wanted to be there! It was grungy and tough with lots of military looks in leather, amazing pieces of metal jewelry, tight (leather) jackets and shirts with shoulderspads! It reminded me a bit of Balmain, which is not a bad thing at all! I totally fell in love with this knight-in-shining-armor shirt in the picture above! AMAZING! For more pictures see Team Peter Stigter








photos via Team Peter Stigter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten