vrijdag 11 mei 2012

Why should I be the next WhatsTrend Blogger?!?!









Hey! Whats Trending?



On the WhatsTrend website you get your daily fashion shot from all the different bloggers like Mode Junkie, Mode d'amour and The Styleograph and now there is the chance to become one of them! I know I just started blogging, but what a great oppurtunity to have a chance to be in such great company as a newly blogger =)! 


So.. why should I be the next WhatsTrend blogger? I should be the next WhatsTrend blogger, because I would love to inspire people with what inspires me and this doesn't necessarily only means fashion, but also beauty and lifestyle. I know that I get inspired by watching other bloggers post and now I would like to "give" back. 


Do you wanna know more about the competition? Visit COTTDS and learn more! If the link doesn't work, you can copy paste the link here --> 
http://www.comeovertothedarksidewehavecandy.com/2012/05/the-search-for-the-next-whatstrend-blogger.html 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten