donderdag 10 mei 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY || Take me to the Zoo

A pile of starfishes cozying up

Take me to the Zoo


Yesterday I went to the zoo "Blijdorp" in Rotterdam. I haven't been there for years and the zoo has changed a lot since the last time I was there! It is super big compared to "Artis" the zoo in Amsterdam. You can take a small trip around the world and "see" where the different animals live. 

Too bad the weather did not cooperate! The whole morning it was raining so hard and in the afternoon it turned into hot, stuffy weather. So I really didn't know what to wear! I went for something easy and casual to survive the day in! I wore a green parka with a simple creme long sleeve sweater, blue pants with gold zippers at the end and my leopard sneakers. 


Green Parka || H&M 

Creme Long sleeve || Stradivarius (bought them in Hong Kong)
Blue skinny pants with zippers || ZARA


Leopard sneakers || ZARA

 Get the look (or maybe even upgrade the look ;) ):


























































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten