dinsdag 29 mei 2012

FASHION || Look of the day: "Green is the new thing"

Green is the new Black!
 This morning I had to run a couple of errands, so I hopped on my bike (!) and started the day! The weather switched from 26C to 18C which, I thought was quite cold. So instead of walking around in skimpy outfits, I wore a green parka, a creme long sleeve sweater with underneath it a leopard printed top which peeped out at the bottom of the sweater and my ripped jeans. I paired them with my red converse all stars. Along with me I brought my eco-friendly bag to put my groceries in! Lately I'm really into the environment (yes I'm a geek like that ;-)), but the bag is also really convenient! It is really big and way more reliable than those plastic bags that rip so easily! So I would say.. go green!


  




Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

All photos by me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten